Aesthetic /cosmetic medicine is a branch of medicine. It comprises all medical
procedures in the field of Aesthetics excluding all surgical procedures.
Aesthetic medicine usually intervenes in the anti-aging including wrinkles, skin
texture, aging spots, skin pigmentation, skin structure, skin peeling and face lifting.
The candidates should be well trained in proper use of all machines and products
with the latest technique in the world this course is the first step ( level one ) course
introducing participants to the principles and essential skills of pre and post
procedures and new techniques with full protocols to be followed later by advanced
courses which build on the basic principles
All medical students, doctors, aesthetician, nurses
What unique about this course
- Cosmetic anatomy & aging process
- Secrets of the face & tricks of face lifting.
- Latest techniques in injectable (filler, botulinum toxin, mesotherapy, skin booster)
- Develop skills in ethics & building bridge between doctor & patients.
- Role of technology in Aesthetic: Radio frequency, US, IR &fractional.
- Hands-on experience for all candidates.
Dr. Raed Farhat (Plastic Surgeon at Al Zahra Hospital Sharjah, Cosmesurge, Plastic Surgery, Reconstructive and Cosmetology)